PrimeLending, a PlainsCapital Company, is pleased to announce its preparation for the 2013 Elite 25sm membership year, beginning March 1, 2013, and ending February 28th, 2014. Specializing in luxury residential real estate in Central Texas since 1994, the Elite 25sm represents Austin real estate agents who are in the top 1% of their industry. Specific criteria for selection into the Elite 25SM is determined after submission of all applications by the Advisory Board for the Elite 25sm and is based on individual luxury home sales in the Austin area. Please submit the following application form by Wednesday, January 23th, 2013, no later than 5:00pm. These membership requirements will be strictly enforced. As this is a very exclusive organization of top Luxury agents, there will be exactly twenty five (25) Members selected for the 2013 Elite 25sm.
Download the 2013 Application.
2013 Application Process Calendar
- December 21st, 2012: Applications Released
- January 23rd, 2013: Deadline for Submission
- February 1st, 2013: Advisory Board Meeting to Select Members
- February 20th, 2013: New Members Informed of Selection
- February 27th, 2013: Announcement Party for 2011 Group
Applications must be delivered to:
PrimeLending, a PlainsCapital Company
1717 W. 6th Street, Suite 340
Austin, Texas 78703
DEADLINE: No later than Wednesday, January 23th at 5:00pm. Late applications will not be considered. We cannot accept applications by fax or by email.
QUESTIONS: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any Application Questions.
2013 Minimum Criteria to Apply
The Elite 25sm minimum criteria to apply for 2013 are shown below. The final qualifying criteria will be published after the 2013 Members are selected by the Advisory Board.
(Agent production is based on properties sold and closed in the 2012 calendar year)
Minimum Sales Criteria:
- Minimum $7,000,000 in residential sales volume during the 2012 calendar year. [Includes homes sold in MLS, Customs, New Home Sales, Unimproved Property, Residential Lot Sales, and Private Homes].
- Minimum of three (3) properties sold in the 2012 calendar year at a price equal to or greater than $500,000, two (2) of which must have been sold at a price equal to or greater than $1,000,000.*NEW 2013 (In other words, a minimum of one (1) – $500,000 properties and two (2) – $1,000,000 properties must have been sold in the 2012 calendar year)
Signed HUD statements AND page 9 of Receipted Residential contracts must accompany qualifying home sales that include your payment of commission. A property will count twice if the agent represented both sides of the transaction and received a minimum of 4% total commission. If you are not listed on page 9 of Receipted Residential Purchase contract, do not submit HUD-1 as it will not be counted.
Note: all HUD statements and contracts are confidential and proprietary information reviewed only by the members of the PrimeLending Reviewing Committee.
NEW 2013 DOCUMENT REQUIREMENT: Receipted (by title company) Page 9 of Residential Purchase Contract for each transaction being used to qualify. Must show your name earning minimum of 2% commission to count for Elite 25sm.
If you are selected for Elite 25sm 2013 membership, the following are required:
- A professional color photo with a black background for advertising. Photos are to be delivered no later than March 1st, 2013. You must submit a high-resolution picture file on a disk or emailed to email@example.com.
- Payment of dues for the 2013 membership of $3,000.00, payable to PrimeLending, a PlainsCapital Company, due no later than March 1st, 2012 (no partial payments). Call Tony Trungale at (512) 381-4797 to make payment by credit card (Visa or MasterCard only).
- Signed 2013 Membership Acknowledgement Agreement
The 2012 Elite 25sm would like to thank our Advisory Board for their participation and assistance to this great organization.
The 2012 Elite 25sm Advisory Board Members:
- Diane Johnson, Keller Williams
- Barbara Wallace, Amelia Bullock
- Susan Conti, Coldwell Banker United
- Emily Moreland, Moreland Properties
- Michelle Turnquist, Turnquist Partners
- Laura Gottesman, Gottesman Residential