Understanding the Austin real estate market and offering expert insight into both real estate and specific area information, Mary knows the importance of both home and community.
With an extensive background in business and marketing, Mary is a full-time, licensed real estate Broker who has earned numerous graduate education designations. She has also earned numerous awards and additional designations, specific to Austin’s luxury real estate market. Putting her clients first, finding solutions to obstacles, and being forward thinking in her use of technology and marketing are her top priorities.
In addition to growing a successful real estate presence, she has worked with numerous community organizations, and has been an avid supporter and fundraiser for the American Cancer Society’s Cattle Baron’s Ball. She has extensive knowledge of the Eanes Schools and community; having served on multiple PTA Boards, twice as President, as well as having served on the Parent’s Board for the University of Texas.
With her educational background and diverse experience, Mary is an agent that truly understands what it takes to sell homes in Austin.
- Member of Austin’s Elite 25 (Top 1% of Realtors)
- Moreland’s Top 10 — 2010 & 2011
- Member of Platinum 50 Realtors
- Member, Austin Luxury Network
- Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (GNE)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, Million Dollar Guild
- Member, Austin Board of Realtors (ABOR)
- Member, Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC)
- Bachelor’s Degree of Business Administration – Marketing
- Specializes in Luxury and Waterfront Homes in Austin, Westlake, Tarrytown, Lake Austin & Lake Travis