- Licensed Realtor since 1994
- 3rd generation Houstonian
- Graduate of The Kinkaid School (Houston), Santa Catalina School (Monterey, CA) and The University of Texas
- Long time resident of West Austin
- Member of the following: National Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors, Austin Board of Realtors
- Member of the Austin Luxury Network
- Multi-term member of Elite 25 (top 1% of Austin agents)
- Top Producer 2001-2010, AvenueOne Properties
- 2011 TEXAS MONTHLY Five Star Award Recipient
- Volunteer at Christopher House, Hospice Austin with Maizie, King Charles Spaniel and a trained therapy dog.
The past 17 years of representing sellers and buyers in Austin real estate has brought me many good things, the most important of which is client relations, which I have so carefully nurtured and keenly enjoyed. My clients mean the world to me! Let them tell you my story:
- “Anne Giles is an incredible agent. She could not be more careful, conscientious, and attentive to her work. She also has a natural ability to serve as a smooth liaison between parties in the touchy world of real estate negotiations.”
- “Anne, many thanks for your help and all of your kindnesses to my mother. You went well beyond the call of duty. You’ll always be at the top of our list for real estate acquisitions in Austin.”
- “Our situation changed and we told Anne we needed immediate housing. She responded appropriately, found a number of acceptable alternatives, and provided superb counsel as to the market status and competitive situation.”
- “If my brother were not in the business, I would send everyone I knew over to you.”
Suffice to say that I guide my clients through a process that is sometimes treacherous and emotional, one which involves a vast amount of detail as well as larger market elements, and my goal is to always provide guidance with clarity, professionalism, empathy, insight, tenacity, nuance and a timeless sense of responsibility and care. Most often a friendship is created or deepened, and that is always the best.
It would be my pleasure to help you with any of your Austin real estate needs. You can be assured that I will give you my very best!